KNIPEX 001103 Control Cabinet Key
KNIPEX Control Cabinet Key - 00 11 03
An essential tool for control cabinets and shut-off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity. This universal control cabinet key from KNIPEX is a must-have for use in technical installations in buildings to control air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves and main switchboards. It includes a slot 1.0 x 7mm bit insert and a cross recess PH 2, plus an adapter for 1/4-inch bits on the securing chain. It features a weight-optimized zinc die-cast design and a high-quality chrome surface coating.
- For control cabinets and shut off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity
- For technical installations in buildings, e.g. air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves, main switchboards, etc.
- 4 arm version - includes the following keys: (3) Square nut - 13/64", 15/64" and 5/16", (1) Triangular nut - 23/64" and (1) Dual bit - 1/8" - 13/64"
- With bit insert: slot 3/64 x 9/32" and cross recess PH3
- With adapter for 1/4" bits on securing chain
- Additional adapter for 1/4" bits in one arm
- Long execution, total length 3"
- Zinc die-casting