The new Isoran® RPP® Silver Synchronous Belt is constructed with the highest quality material. The bonded strength of all components guarantees superior torque capacity. The new material join forces to achieve the highest standard of quality and performance in the industry.
Features & Benefits
• Increased Load Capacity – Up to 10% over standard RPP® constructions
• Drive Upgrade – Increase drive capacity with existing pulleys
• RPP® Tooth Profile– Reinforced Parabolic Profile – interchangeable with other RPP®/HTD®/HTB® pulley profiles
• Reduced Noise – Quiet operation - RPP® is recognized as the quietest system on the market
• Anti-Static Properties – Conforms to BS 2050 standard
Compound – Chloroprene
Cord – Fiberglass
Tooth Cover – Nylon
Applications – Drives requiring increased efficiency or synchronous operation and higher power capacity than standard RPP® synchronous belts. General industry, conveyors, industrial equipment, machine tools, hand power tools, etc.
Engineering Standards – conforms to ARPM IP-27 and ISO 13050 standardsRecommended Pulleys – Use pulleys made to ARPM or ISO 13050 standards