Metric Power V-Belts
Manufactured in the Americas, these belts are made to Gateshigh quality global production standards. Metric Power belts arereadily available for replacement on drives that require metriccross sections.
Excellent for textile mills, machine tool and food processing applications.
- Proprietary Construction features an unbeatable combination of flex and load carrying capacity, reduced stretch and incredible cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of thebelt resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bendingstress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Contact the Gates Made-To-Order Metals Team.
Narrow cross sections include: XPZ/SPZ, XPA/SPA, XPB/SPB, and XPC/SPC.
Classical cross sections include 10X, 13X, and 17X.
Metric Power belts are Vextra molded notch construction in lengths 3,000mm and under. Metric Power belts are banded construction in lengths